Employee Referral Program
How to Make a Referral
- Visit the careers section of the AFSC website at www.AFSC.com/careers.html to view available positions.
- Watch your inbox for updates on available positions. Emails tailored to specific audiences will be sent out to help you with making referrals.
- Email GetRecruiting@afsc.com to submit a resume on behalf of an individual or to inform Recruiting of the name of the referred individual who has applied separately.
Who is Eligible
- All AFSC employees are eligible except VPs and Directors
- Any non-AFSC employee, except those legally ineligible (e.g. federal employees), based on leadership discretion
- Cash incentives will be awarded in three Tiers:
- Tier 1: $1,000 (Manager and above hires)
- Tier 2: $750 (Professional hires)
- Tier 3: $250 (Administrative & clerical hires)
- There is no limit to the number of referral cash incentives that one individual may receive
- Cash incentives will be paid 90 days (next applicable pay period after 90 days is reached) after the newly hired employee begins work with AFSC
- Management reserves the right to change, alter, or discontinue this policy at any time without giving any prior notice
Who We Need
AFSC hires as many as 50 people per month, with individuals coming from all professions including executives, doctors, nurses, social workers, case managers, trainers, technology experts, and administrators. The most desirable candidates for our AFSC team are hardworking, committed professionals who take initiative and are constantly looking for opportunities to help clients improve program impact and efficiency.
Here is an Incentive!
Earn $250 to $1,000 with
the StarFinder Employee Referral Program
Many of our best employees have come from referrals made by AFSC employees or friends of the organization.
Through the StarFinder program, you can earn as much as $1,000 for referring an individual who is hired.
Voices of AFSC
Here is a comprehensive snapshot of the most recent survey of AFSC employees.
98.7% have a good understanding of our mission and 99.6% are aligned with our core values
96.9% see their job as important to our special mission
96.9% are willing to give extra effort to help us succeed
89.3% are satisfied with AFSC as their employer and
65.1%are EXTREMELY satisfied
Based on a response rate of 49.2%.